£5.00 – £6.00
Share the love!
- TRANSFORM YOUR COFFEE: Paper filters are known to produce a brighter, sweeter cup of coffee compared to metal filters. Paper filters are absorbent and tightly woven to filter out most of the oils and micro-grounds
- EASY TO USE: Simply rinse the paper with boiling water before use. Rinsing helps to minimise the paper taste as you get to the end of your brew and helps the coffee to filter through easier
- REDUCES CAFESTOL: Drinking five cups of unfiltered coffee every day for four weeks could increase cholesterol levels due to Cafestol? Significantly reduce your intake by using an effective coffee filter during your brewing process, like paper filters
- COMPATIBILITY: Hario V60 Paper Coffee Filters have been designed for cone-shaped coffee drippers. They are compatible with the iconic Hario V60 Coffee Drippers and are available in sizes 01 and 02
- AFTER BREW: Hario Paper Filters are easy to clean up. Remove the soaked filter from your coffee dripper after your brewing and dump the grounds into a waste bin. The filter papers are for one time use and entirely disposable
01 1-2 cups, 02 1-4 cups