- This package of 350 AeroPress microfilters should last for months
- The Micro-filter removes grit, unlike other press-type coffee makers
- The filters are designed for use with the AeroPress, an entirely new way to make coffee
- The AeroPress’s ideal water temperature and faster brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness
- Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds
The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity. Since its introduction the AeroPress has become a much beloved brewer for serious coffee lovers and coffee professionals around the world.